Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I wanted to post yesterday, but I helped a friend build a bike up for his woman. I expected it to take about an hour but it ended up taking over 2. Had to disassemble his old bike and reinstall on the newer frame. All in all it went really well. We had a good time building and watching Never Enough Dirt.

Tonight I worked out on the weight bench. I was really happy with the amount of weight I can lift, since I haven't lifted since last winter. My goal is to be able to max 250 by the end of February and I lifted 195 fairly easily tonight. Had my wife spot me just in case and all she said is you had better be able to lift this! Last year I got 225, so 250 might be a stretch. Looking forward to a ride here soon, but may have to resort to the trainer. Got lucky and rode 3 times in the woods last week before the rains.

Talked to Staubinator and we are planning on installing a new bridge I built for BP this Saturday. This will be the 2nd 20 ft.+ bridge that we have built for this trail system. Should cut out two nasty creek crossings. Hope everything goes well.

No comments: