Monday, January 1, 2007

The New Year

All right...I have been wanting to start up a blog for awhile and just have not gotten enough time to figure this all out. I have a few friends who have blogs and have come to realize that this is a great place to discuss stuff. I have always been one of those people that took my training pretty seriously but never really kept great records of it, so I thought this would help out a ton. I look forward to posting a lot more, but since it has taken me awhile to set this up...I am going to say goodnight for now.
PS This has spell check! Great, I really need it!!

2 comments:

Midz said...

Welcome! I'll make sure Howie gets the link. This will help you Tony. I think it has made me much more accountble. Plus you have good friends watching and that makes you want to work harder to.

Mike Howard said...

Hey Tony ! Nice to have aboard !