Sunday, February 11, 2007

So it begins...

Tonight was the first night of my official training for the year. I have had a few nights where I have hit the trainer off and on and ridden in the woods whenever possible. Tonight was my first round of hr intervals. Went pretty well, only an hour and fifteen minutes of riding. Staying easy to moderate for the next 3 weeks. My schedule is to ride a minimum of 4 days on the bike, 2 days of lifting and one rest day.

I hope I can keep this schedule but as of right now life is extremely busy. Howie, Stauby and I have the jersey's we have been designing almost ready to go. I can't wait to get the template back from the company. Hoping the weather breaks here soon so I can get out and hit the trails and not completely rely on the trainer. Getting tired, time to go to bed.

2 comments:

Midz said...

That's a lot of training for someone "not racing" this year.

Amy said...

Amy said the same thing when she saw me making my work-out schedule...I think the taking it easy thought lasted bout 2 weeks.